Tuesday 6 March 2018

Something about FSYQualipreneur you might not know


With my 33 years of operations experience in the oil & gas industries should be beneficial to your rapidly1 growing operations.

Having various capacities of Operations, Quality Improvement Process (QIP) & Health Safety & Environment (HSE) within the oil & gas organisation that lead me in achieving my Regional QIP (TQM) & HSE position. During my tenor, I have acquired real & soft skills in all phases of my work life journey.

Though having retired from operations, I am still keen on moving towards my passion in teaching and sharing my lifelong working experiences to our younger generations.

I would greatly appreciate having the opportunity to show you ways that I can assist in your operations achieving your goals of Making Money & Love Safety.

The underlining strategy is to achieve Quality Work; Quality Life for everyone in your organisations.

Sincerely
Daniel Foo
Learn more at
Www.qualipreneur.com

No comments:

Post a Comment