Monday 11 November 2019

Do you know the secret of a Quality sleep?



Do you know the secret of a Quality sleep?

A good mattress is just part of it, the other factor is no one can advise you and even your mattress seller doesn't know about it!

Let #fsyqualipreneur share with you the secret of a Quality sleep.

You see from the surface; I am sleeping on a king-size mattress bed. (Maybe I behave like a Monkey God so king-size it is!)

Every individual sleeping patterns & body movements differ from our partners which in my case, she is my exgirlfriend.

Even you bought a hard firm mattress or numerous heavy springs inside your designer mattress vouched; but,
whenever your partner tosses and turn it will kind of affect your sleep in one way or another.

It will be more crucial if you happened to be a light sleeper! You will feel similar movements whenever your partner is doing the tossing and turning.

Want to know the secret?

The answer lies under my mattress cover!

Hold on...it is in my next picture.

You can disagree to agree with me because you are entitled to your own opinion. Hence, I do know that haters hate my idea but they tend to motivate me. However, I also know that there are "lovers" out there who like my idea and always supported me!

"Yeeha"!













2 single king size mattress is the secret to FSYQuality Sleep



No comments:

Post a Comment