Friday 7 April 2017

Friday Sharing w/You - 2017, April 07 (Week #14)

2017 FSY Week 014- Replicating
Hello Friday Friends, 朋友, Kawan, Dost & PengYiu,

Quick Quotable
Quotes are told in a few words that impact to our soul. Quotes are not meant to be read lightly. Quotes can change your life only when you choose to be deliberate when you read & think it deeply about them.

This week Quote is:
If anything is worth doing,  do it with all your heart~~ Buddha

Question for Reflection
 What motivates me most?            

One-Word Practice
Resolutions Don’t Work But One Word Practice Does:
This week, that word is:
‘Replicating’



Today Sharing:
A tattoo for Quality Work & Quality Life. 

I would like to have a tattoo. Would really like to have one on my hand.  Maybe a word, a design or a symbol. I like the meaning that goes into the design of the tattoo. When it comes time to get the tattoo inked into the right spot, I don’t really mind the pain because that reminds me of the unexpected Quality Journey -- it is the part of life process.


Last year @60 year, I did bungee jumped for the first time. So what’s next @61? A Tattoo, I decided to choose a word as a reminder to me, “I believe it.”  It is a reminder that allows difficult circumstances to happen, but it can also walk me through those difficult unexpected life journey.  As I have journey down the path of Quality Work, Quality Life, some days when I see the tattoo I think of that difficult journey, but other times all I remember is the Quality Work that I have put in and Quality Life that it brought to me.


I wish that the pain that came with getting a tattoo was all it took to overcome the difficult that came with my experience in the unexpected Quality journey of life. It is a long journey with no magic pill to instantly make Quality Work; Quality Life Certainty. There are no special words to remove it from my memory. The experiences are there to stay forever just like my FSYQualipreneur tattoo. (coming soon)

With uncertainty happening around us, we tried to live with this uncertainty.  If you lost your job because of the chaotic and destructive environment, the events of that day might be forever a part of your life but they should not define you. If you walk out of the organization alive. You, indeed, are alive, like how you are still alive today, reading my Friday Sharing w/You Story.  Really alive!  I think so, You should enjoy life to the (F)Fullest, be (S)Strong, be wrong and be (Y)Youthful.   You should not let your (F) Fears, (S)Sadness  & (Y) Your anxieties hold you back.  You cannot live in the memories of what happened that day. Consider it a great joy, whenever you experience various hardships, knowing that it is a testing of your faith that will produce endurance. But endurance must be coupled with Quality Work, so that you mature and complete with Quality Life.  Luckily for me the tattoo will always be with me.

Thank for reading

I write for myself & for my grandchildren but if the story helps you, share it around. As always, thank you & (F)Friday (S)See (Y)You…... here again.

谢谢; Thanks;
感恩 (Ganen) Grateful
With Gratitude

感恩Today, Joyful Tomorrow... fsy

It’s no secret that 感恩 leads to more gratitude.

Please join me in advocating:

Make Money & Love Safety

赚钱第一安全在我心! & 明天一定会更好!加油哦

Jana Wang, Cinta Keselamatan

Until We Meet Here Next Friday... Be FSY (F)Friendly (S)Strong & (Y)Youthful.

Click to continue reading… http://www.qualipreneur.com/category/friday-sharing/

Acknowledgements

My FSY’s sharing is unscientifically and some are contributed by wife & children, friends, acquaintances. I write and share things that matter to me. I understand that everyone has their own opinions, views, & thoughts. There are no right or wrong answers. Nothing is true or untrue, most facts and data can be twisted to your favour.

To the authors, contributors and original sources, my thanks and where appropriate my apologies if I forget to quote your names.  If I took a page from your generous sharing and tweaked it into something else, something I hope will spread and the whole purpose is for sharing and sharing is caring.

No comments:

Post a Comment