Tuesday 1 October 2019

Acknowledgements

Acknowledgements
My FSY’s sharing is unscientifically and some are contributed by wife & children, friends, acquaintances. I write and share things that matter to me. I understand that you have your own opinions, views, & thoughts. Please keep it to yourself because there is no right or wrong answers. Nothing is true or untrue, most facts and data can be twisted to your favour. To the authors, contributors and original sources, my thanks and where appropriate my apologies if I forget to quote your names.
I understand that everyone’s attention span is very short and if you read till here, I would like to say thank you for staying with me till the end. It might be rubbishes to some people but I do know that there are some gems hidden to be picked in all rubbishes… Hope you have pick one or 2 gems?

No comments:

Post a Comment