Friday 16 December 2016

Friday Sharing w/You - 2016 December 16 (Week #51)




Hello Friends, 朋友, & PengYiu,

Quick Quotable
One of the penalties for refusing to practice Make Money & Love Safety is that you end up being governed by your inferiors…FSY

Quick Question
Do you have a retrospective meeting to end the year 2016?

Today Sharing:
Part #7 – Reflection @60:11-20

@60:11
An Ageing Planet
The number of people, aged 60 and above, has increased substantially in the recent years, and that number is expected to increase in the coming decade. So what’s next? Why are we making them redundant when they have a lot to contribute? So, welcome to @60Club or @60VikingClub or @60Kampung.

@60:12
Looking back at all these years…
I look back on the people I worked with, watching their careers grow and seeing them start a family of their own fills me with joy and bliss. I look back at the diverse opportunities that the job gave me, the different type of project, the different countries that the job brought me to — the list includes Middle East, Omar, Qatar, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Jakarta, Malaysia, China, US, Europe. It has been an incredibly eye-opening and intriguing experience for a ‘little banana’ to travel & achieve so much.

I look back at the work sites  that I have been, I didn’t make a mesh of it rather I make it MAD – I (M)Make (A) (D)Dent when I visited any work sites . I feel a deep sense of satisfaction when the way the workplace become better and safer place to work after I left the place. It turns to be a fun and better and safer for the people to work.

I look back at myself, FSY has been on its own Unexpected Quality Journey and FSY keeps on changing and evolving. FSY knows a thing or two on how to make money and love safety, be livability & sustainability. One (F)Foot (S)Step (Y)Yearning forward at a time.

@60:13
Towards the Future
It is time to step out of the comfort zone and challenge myself. It might be the best 60 years but it is venturing into the unknown that you can push the boundaries and benchmark myself against my own – The Wild-man Unexpected Quality Journey 一个野人出乎意料质量的旅程  - Yi Ge Ye Ren Chu Hu Yi Liao Zhi Liang De Li Cheng
2016 FSY Week 51a - Commitment
@60:14
I would (F)Feel (S)Strange if I (Y)Youniquely stop writing. Clearly, I don’t need to write and share but for my grandchildren keepsake and a commitment to become a great grandpa. I pinned a post-it note on my wall to remind me of my commitment to my grandchildren that “if I want to be a great grandpa, I’m writing my stories every Friday.”

@60:15
(F)For me the things that I
(S)Seriously want to do are always the things
(Y)Youniquely out of my reach.
Yes, I do the whatever things I get offer that people think are right for me.
I feel like I would have done a better task that people didn’t think I was right for. So, I retired from the not so right thing that I am been offered.
Maybe, after I retire, @61 I would do more of other the things I really want to do. Yes, I am stilling having to fight for and that’s the way it should be.

@60:16
Ability is Ageless, 60 = 16+44. I am FSY (F)Funny (S)Sweet &(Y)Youthful 16 plus 44 years of experiences. The wealth of experience, the industries insights (F)Firm, (S)Strong & (Y)Youniquely reliability
 2016 FSY Week 51b - in the cloud

@60:17
Always Think Imaginatively:
(F)Funny Inspiring
(S)Serious thought provoking
(Y)Youniquely Empower
 Look at the picture above – What you see in the cloud? 

@60:18
I fill my refrigerator with more fresh fruits and vegetables, more fish than meat, more whole-grain products and not forget a jug of lemon with honey juices. Most important I Drink (C) Coffee, eat (E) Eggs & (O)Oat daily. When you are drinking & eat ‘CEO’ daily you, in fact, keep the doctor away.

@60:19
FSY still a mover and a shaker.
If you read my business citation of a Qualipreneur  – A Qualipreneur is a person who eats, talks, walks, sleeps and dreams Quality, and his blood is “Q“. He is a Mover, Shaker and an Enabler, who utilizes resources to Make More Money for all parties in the organization.


@60:20
Whenever someone asked me: “How are you?”
I hardly answer the same old answer that you heard: “FINE” I am not really “fine?” How about an occasionally bit of ache and pain here and there.  By-the-way “Fine” is an overly used word and is never in my dictionary since the day I teach Quality and Safety education on the Unexpected Quality Journey.

@60:21 (bonus)
If you ask – How do you want to be remembered?
Well, given that I just turn 60 and life is a mystery… There has been a lot of apparent randomness in the past 60 years. I am really proud of myself at this moment. I enjoy being present in the moment, and not thinking about my legacy beyond this point. I don’t know how the next 10 years is going to unfold, whether the last 6 decades are able to connect to one another in my “The Wild-man Unexpected Quality Journey” 一个野人出乎意料质量的旅程 I hope to (F) Follow a (S)Slow & (Y)Younique pace and hope all the little “Wild” realization will join the dots later.

A Wild Man Unexpected Quality Journey
一个野人出乎意料质量的旅程 
Yi Ge Ye Ren Chu Hu Yi Liao Zhi Liang De Li Cheng

Thank for reading
I write for myself & for my grandchildren but if the story helps you, share it around. As always, thank you & (F)Friday (S)See (Y)You…… here again.

谢谢; Thanks;  感恩:Ganen (Grateful)
With Gratitude

感恩, Today, Joyful Tomorrow… fsy

It’s no secret that 感恩 leads to more gratitude.

Please join me in advocating:

Make Money & Love Safety
赚钱第一安全在我心! & 明天一定会更好!加油哦
Jana Wang, Cinta Keselamatan

Until We Meet Here Next Friday… Be Generativity.

Click to continue reading… http://www.qualipreneur.com/category/friday-sharing/

Acknowledgements
My FSY’s sharing is unscientifically and some are contributed by wife & children, friends, acquaintances. I write and share things that matter to me. I understand that everyone has their own opinions, views, & thoughts. There are no right or wrong answers. Nothing is true or untrue, most facts and data can be twisted to your favour.
To the authors, contributors and original sources, my thanks and where appropriate my apologies if I forget to quote your names.  If I took a page from your generous sharing and tweaked it into something else, something I hope will spread and the whole purpose is for sharing and sharing is caring.

No comments:

Post a Comment