Friday 3 February 2017

Friday Sharing w/You, 2017 February 03 (Week #05)

2017 FSY Week 005 - Reconsider

Hello Friday Friends, 朋友, Kawan, Dost & PengYiu,

Quick Quotable
I never see what has been done; I only see what remains to be done – Buddha

Question for Reflection
Do I care what other people think and feel when I ask them to buckle-up?  

Resolutions don’t work but One Word Practice does:
Reconsider

Today Sharing:
It’s Friday - Buckle up

Even a happy occasion like Chinese New Year, I got the same bombarded again by my siblings and friends for asking them to buckle up before I drive off. They give me the same old reason that none of their friends or taxi drivers asks them to buckle up. Interestingly, one lady told me, that I am not driving a sports car and I can’t speed at all.  Only I, the grumpy old man, kept insisting that they buckle up.

My question is - Why do we still have Boleh, Bodoh & Stubborn people ignoring this life-saving fixture which takes a few seconds to buckle up?

It's sad to read the news about toddlers falling out of the car, or getting into a car accident. In these cases, it is because they did not have a toddler car seat.

The story does not end with just a toddler's death. It is the aftermath that will come back to haunt you. The consequences of not buying a toddler car seat, not buckling up, and all of these safety precautions will leave a lasting scar in your life. How will you, as the parent, carry on with your life thereafter? Will the incident haunt you for life?

Did You Know -“What you allow is what you continue….”

These are so-called educated adults, yet they fail to abide by the buckle-up law. It's sickening to see that, and the children who follow suit. (“What you allow is what you continue….”) They hardly buckle up and jump around like a monkey in the back seat. I always ask what type of parents are these? It is the parent that allows their children to behave like monkeys is what they will continue…to be monkey.”

These are so-called educated adults, yet they fail to abide by the buckle-up law. It's sickening to see that, and the children who follow suit. They hardly buckle up and jump around like a monkey in the back seat. I always ask what type of parents are these?

There are consequences of not buckling up your seat belt, but not in my car. If you don't like this 60 years grumpy old man insisting you buckle up, you have more than 3 alternatives. Maybe a BMW suit you -- (B)Bus (M)MRT or (W)Walk. Walking is my favorite.

Buckle up NOW, because there is almost no one time that is important. It is the most important time because it can save your life.
 2017 FSY Week 005a - BuckleUp


When coming to buckle-up, if you want to talk about nudging my mother-in-law is my Best Role Model. If an 84 years old lady can buckle-up, shame on you for giving me all the excuses.

Thank you for reading

谢谢; Thanks; 
感恩 "Ganen" (Grateful)
With Gratitude 
感恩; Today, Joyful Tomorrow... fsy
It’s no secret that 感恩 leads to more gratitude.


Please join me in advocating:

Make Money & Love Safety

赚钱第一; 安全在我心! & 明天一定会更好!加油哦

Jana Wang, Cinta Keselamatan

Until We Meet Here Next Friday... Be FSY (F)Friendly (S)Strong & (Y)Youthful.

Click to continue reading… http://www.qualipreneur.com/category/friday-sharing/

Acknowledgements
My FSY’s sharing is unscientifically and some are contributed by wife & children, friends, acquaintances. I write and share things that matter to me. I understand that everyone have their own opinions, views, & thoughts. There are no right or wrong answers. Nothing is true or untrue, most facts and data can be twisted to your favour.

To the authors, contributors and original sources, my thanks and where appropriate my apologies if I forget to quote your names.  If I took a page from your generous sharing and tweaked it into something else, something I hope will spread and the whole purpose is for sharing and sharing is caring.

No comments:

Post a Comment