Friday 10 February 2017

Friday Sharing w/You 2017 February 10 (Week #06)

2017 FSY Week 006 - Reciporcity

Hello Friday Friends, 朋友, Kawan, Dost & PengYiu,

Quick Quotable
Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule - Buddha

Question for Reflection
Today, I should ask myself What are some things that I would like to learn more about?
               
Resolutions Don’t Work But One Word Practice Does:
Next 7 days practice - Reciprocity

Today Sharing:
I advocate "Make Money & Love Safety"

Not because I want to sell you a product,

Not because it's a tried and tested theory or program

Not because it's fancy 4 wording trend, tagline or slogan

I advocate it merely because we all can work together and make the workplace a Better & Safer environment to be in.

You have a choice:

The alternative is waiting for the management's safety goal of lap incidents, waiting for everything to align in a way that permits you to work safely.

Waiting to Make Money & Love Safety or make the workplace Better & Safer is hardly worth pursuing, right?

I think Not?

The choice is in your hands.

"There is no try", said Yoda. "Make Money & Love Safety, do it," said Yoda.

谢谢; Thanks for reading
感恩 (Ganen) Grateful
With Gratitude

 I write for myself & for my grandchildren but if the story helps you share it around. As always, thank you & (F)Friday (S)See (Y)You…... here again.
感恩Today, Joyful Tomorrow... fsy

Please join me in advocating:

Make Money & Love Safety

赚钱第一; 安全在我心! & 明天一定会更好!加油哦

Jana Wang, Cinta Keselamatan

Until We Meet Here Next Friday... Be FSY (F)Friendly (S)Strong & (Y)Youthful.

Click to continue reading… http://www.qualipreneur.com/category/friday-sharing/

Acknowledgements

My FSY’s sharing is unscientifically and some are contributed by wife & children, friends, acquaintances. I write and share things that matter to me. I understand that everyone has their own opinions, views, & thoughts. There are no right or wrong answers. Nothing is true or untrue, most facts and data can be twisted to your favour.

To the authors, contributors and original sources, my thanks and where appropriate my apologies if I forget to quote your names.  If I took a page from your generous sharing and tweaked it into something else, something I hope will spread and the whole purpose is for sharing and sharing is caring.

No comments:

Post a Comment