Friday 17 February 2017

Friday Sharing w/You, 2017 February 17 (Week #07)



2017 FSY Week 007 - Regret

Hello Friday Friends, 朋友, Kawan, Dost & PengYiu,

Quick Quotable
“I do not dispute with the world; rather it is the world that disputes with me.” The Buddha

Question for Reflection

What sources of feedback will help me understand whether I am on the correct track?       

One-Word Practice
Resolutions Don’t Work But One Word Practice Does:
This week, that word is:
‘Regret’

Today Sharing:

‘Regret’

How to practice this?

Practice by asking yourself:

Do you have regrets for the things you did not do, that are inconsolable?

How do you live with no regrets?

“A life lived is a life replete with choices.”

Many people love to live with the above, but you have to be careful because although some choices go well, most will go wrong, and those gone wrong spell regret & you BS – you (B) Blame and maybe become (S) Superstitious.

So until next week look across your life as a whole, and ask, what do you regret most? Which aspects of life,
Children,
Career,
Money,
Spirituality, & why?


On Children:
There should not be any regret if you take my below advice.
The first 10 years they love you.
The next 10 years they judge you.
And another 10 years they don’t want you.

On Career:
I only have this advice for you, have a ‘Fuck-it’, Fund. Spend one year of saving up your current salary, so that you can say ‘Fuck-it’ if you don’t like your boss. There is a saying you don’t leave the company, you leave because of your boss. So, Fuck-it.  If you don’t like the word ‘Fuck-it’, your choice as mentioned, “A life lived is a life replete with choices.”

On Money:
One simple idea on money: 10 years from now you will be more disappointed if you didn’t save $100,000 than if you didn't start saving a dollar a day now. A dollar saved is a dollar earned. Take Action now (F)Focus (S)Save now & (Y)You will not Regret

On Spirituality:
Please explore by yourself and you will not feel regret. I hardly want to expand the ‘ONE-WORD’ practice, because I prefer you to take action to practice. By reading you only gain knowledge. Without putting the knowledge you've learned into action and practice it, to me, is useless knowledge. If you want to take time for walking (like me, Wednesday is walking time) you have to make time. ‘It takes time to make time.’


谢谢; Thanks;
感恩 (Ganen) Grateful
With Gratitude

感恩Today, Joyful Tomorrow... FSYQualipreneur

It’s no secret that 感恩 leads to more gratitude... FSYQualipreneur

Please join me in advocating:

Make Money & Love Safety

赚钱第一安全在我心! & 明天一定会更好!加油哦

Jana Wang, Cinta Keselamatan

Until We Meet Here Next Friday... Be FSY (F)Friendly (S)Strong & (Y)Youthful.

Click to continue reading… http://www.qualipreneur.com/category/friday-sharing/

Acknowledgements

My FSY’s sharing is unscientifically and some are contributed by wife & children, friends, acquaintances. I write and share things that matter to me. I understand that everyone has their own opinions, views, & thoughts. There are no right or wrong answers. Nothing is true or untrue, most facts and data can be twisted to your favour.

To the authors, contributors and original sources, my thanks and where appropriate my apologies if I forget to quote your names.  If I took a page from your generous sharing and tweaked it into something else, something I hope will spread and the whole purpose is for sharing and sharing is caring.

No comments:

Post a Comment