Saturday 16 June 2018

Father's Day Thought Sunday, June 17, 20i8



#fsyqualipreneur Quote

Sunday, June 17, 20i8
Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a Dad.”

Wishing all the wonderful Dads out there a Happy, Commercialized & Quality Father's day.

The "S" in FSY is : S"tretch
(F)Fatherhood is great you can kick Ass & make An Asshole from
(S)Stretch &
(Y)You look at them what an Asshole! ....the naughty side of FSY

Thoughts from my children, wife & myself

Dad, there will never be enough ways to honour how special you are to me, so today is the perfect time to celebrate how much you mean to me and to tell you that I am truly grateful to have you in my life.
Behind every good kid, there is a great Dad & for me, I have a Qualipreneur Dad Yeeha. ....Cheryl Foo

I found my Prince and my Dad is always my King, Yeeha .... Clarissa Foo

Although we never met, my FATHER'S to me is: You are my best
(F)Friend ever, You are
(A)Authentic &
(T)Thrifty. You are my
(H)Hero & First Love. An Awesome
(E)Entertainer. Besides Google, you are my
(R)Resources. And not forgetting you always are our best
(S)Storyteller... Repeating the same old, same old stories.... from Jenna Foo Rui Ying

Some people said there is no hero in the world until they meet my Dad, My Dad, My Hero..... Desmond Foo

The one good thing to have you as my husband is that our children have a great dad... Jennifer Foo.

Home is where you find your Dad's snoring.... Daniel Foo

The "S" in FSY is "S"on
I'm not just a (F)Father, I'm a (S)Son, (Y*)Younique Husband
& also a Thinking (D)Dad... That's FSYD

早安 早安


Assalamualaikum
(Peace Upon You)


谢谢; Thanks;


感恩 (Ganen) With Gratitude

No comments:

Post a Comment