Thursday 21 June 2018

Haiku poem (Japanese poem)






Haiku poem (Japanese poem)



A Haiku is a Japanese poem consists of three lines, with the first and last lines having 5 syllables, and the middle line having 7.
1st video compilation



A good day to you

How I started Haiku poem (Japanese poem)

I did it together with a bunch of quality people in one of the many facilitating workshops that I conducted

The final video compilation (done by my 2nd daughter who was working in my department as an interim for 6 months) so awestruck that it brings back the memory of how we work together to build a quality culture that lasts until I left………….Yeeha

Today, is Friday, in the Mood & Thinking of a Haiku poem (Japanese poem) for my "The S in FSY Quotes"

The "S" in FSY is “S”unshine

We live in Sunshine (5)
Blissfully Walk in nature (7)
Drink some warm water (5)

Try it yourself & Enjoy


This is the little thing worth keeping and rewind back
Facilitating is not just working toward a common quality goal.
In between there is a quiet time for reflection, is a time to pen a Haiku Poetry - Awestruck.

If you are there with me...You know we did it together

2nd video compilation



Haiku:
Still, like the old days (5)
What we did it together (7)
Good to rewind back (5)


#fsyqualipreneur

No comments:

Post a Comment