Friday 6 January 2017

Friday Sharing w/You - 2017 January 06 (Week #01)



Hello Friday Friends, 朋友, Kawan, Dost & PengYiu,

To my 1st Friday Readers, no boring wishes from me, just make money & love safety… and you live another day to make money & again love safety…and it goes on & on.. 365 days safely… joyfully.

Quick Quotable:
What we think, we become…. Buddha

Question for Reflection:
How can I evaluate the right focus among myriad ideas and possibilities?

Today Sharing:
Got your New Year's resolutions in place for 2017?  Even you are not the sort who draws up resolution lists for the New Year there is always a kind of feeling about the newness of the new year that prompts you toward something better. Maybe it's to work safer, maybe it's to make more money. For me personally, I hardly set any ’re-solutions' because there are no 'old-solutions for me to do the 'Re" or "Re-do".

For those who have work with me, or who have attended my Quality, Safety or Team-bonding workshop, I shared how I divided the year into 4 quarters or 90 days’ work matrixes in 3 areas.

(1) Your work matrix. That's your boss's Keys Performance Indicators (KPI) for 2017, which you have to achieve otherwise you are fired. Performance is given, zero negotiation here.

(2) Your professional work matrix.
In your professional matrix, I believe one item have to be improved public speaking skills. As always, your ability to speak with impact and influence will be a key factor in your professional success in 2017.

(3) Your personal matrix.
If one of your personal matrices is to save $10,000 in 2017, then at the first 90 days, look into your bank account to see if you have $3,000+/-. If not, you have to re-solution into your 2nd Quarter.

You monitor and measure and at the end of the 90 days ask yourself where are you?  When we meet buy me coffee, and we can explore further. 

There is one big area that we need to focus is - In your Re-solution, Resolution or Solution is you need to RESOULTE that "IT'S NOT ALWAYS ABOUT YOU" - Instead of just focusing on yourself, you need to look into what others wants & needs are to bring about better outcomes.

It is a natural thing for you to be thinking about your own wants & needs.  Whether in your workplace, any places or at home, it is joyful as it is when we manage to get something for ourselves. However, I hope that you will be able to put someone else needs ahead of your own.

When I think about how things were last year, how I managed to survive my bungee jump @60, and how I step in this New Year. I (F)Feel (S)Satisfied, (Y)Youniquely humbled, and thankful to Buddha's grace upon my life. Whatever happens last year reinforced my belief in the frailty of life, and that we are all here temporary. Yes, we tend to slip from time to time; it will be good if one of your resolutions for this 2017 is for someone or something else that isn't about your needs.

Before you settle with your true resolute, The truth is...

You are Zen
You are Younique
You are Xtraordinary
You are Wise
You are Valued
You are U
You are Trustworthy
You are Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
You are Resilient
You are Quirky
You are Patient
You are Observant
You are Neutral
You are Mischievous
You are Loveable
You are Kind
You are Joyful
You are Indomitable
You are Honest
You are Generativity
You are Frolic
You are Empowered
You are Determined
You are Caring
You are Beautiful
You are Awesome

Be sure to keep this ‘Z to A’ in mind. Enjoy!

The truth of the matter is, we are all irrational humans and if you agree with me, then I believe you are better than most of the rational people, and that makes life a lot better.

Until We Meet Here Next Friday... Be Resolute.
The weekly hack to choose one word and practice is to sum up what we want to focus that week. Choose one word that describes the experience of your week's activities that have an impact on and changes your habits every day in that week. It’s worth asking yourself what the words are designed to do.
This year I am selecting words starting with “Re” The first word to practice this week is ‘Resolute’… Until We Meet Here Next Friday... Be Resolute.
How will you practice this word ‘Resolute’ for the week? 
Please share with me at daniel@qualipreneur.com

To my 1st Friday Readers, no boring wishes from me, just make money & love safety… and you live another day to make money & also love safety…and it goes on & on.. 365 days safely… joyfully.

Please join me in advocating:

Make Money & Love Safety

赚钱第一安全在我心! & 明天一定会更好!加油哦

Jana Wang, Cinta Keselamatan

Thank for reading
 感恩 (Ganen) Grateful
With Gratitude
感恩Today, Joyful Tomorrow... fsy

I write to exercise my brain & keepsake for my grandchildren but if the story helps you, share it around. As always, thank you & (F)Friday (S)See (Y)You…... here again.

Click to continue reading… http://www.qualipreneur.com/category/friday-sharing/

Acknowledgements:
My FSY’s sharing is unscientifically and some are contributed by wife & children, friends, acquaintances. I write and share things that matter to me. I understand that everyone have their own opinions, views, & thoughts. There are no right or wrong answers. Nothing is true or untrue, most facts and data can be twisted to your favour.

To the authors, contributors and original sources, my thanks and where appropriate my apologies if I forget to quote your names.  If I took a page from your generous sharing and tweaked it into something else, something I hope will spread and the whole purpose is for sharing and sharing is caring.

No comments:

Post a Comment