Tuesday 18 December 2018

A Wild Man Unexpected Quality Journey

一个野人出乎意料质量的旅程
A Wild Man Unexpected Quality Journey





(March 2008-2018)



FSYQualipreneur: 2019 version 

Something about FSYQualipreneur that you might not know

My work always fills people with a sense of wonder and strength. I am a very independent funny-bone person who pays extreme attention in my teaching of Quality and Safety. My thoughts and feelings are always to make the workplace a little better each day and that people are able to work safely making Quality Certainty. 

I can teach and interact Quality and Safety whilst still enabling to maintain an amazing playfulness environment exploration and discovery of the revelation of Quality Work; Quality Life. 

I envision Make Money & Love Safety inextricably interweave in the working environment. Also, I do emphasise focussing on the importance of small and personal things as well as having awareness of the bigger picture of instilling Quality in business within the Organization.

Many that have attended my workshops always leaving with transformed, enriched and empowered feelings in the Unexpected Quality Journey.

A self-proclaimed Qualipreneur, Retired Regional TQM & HSE Manager with FMC Technologies. 

A Qualipreneur is a person who eats, walks, sleeps and dreams Quality with blood type "Q".

I am too an SME, (S)Shaker, (M)Mover & an (E)Enabler, who utilizes resources to Make More Money for all parties within the organization.

FSY Motto
赚钱第一; .安全在我心

No comments:

Post a Comment