Sunday 2 December 2018

#heartfeltwords from my daughter - Dec 02, 2018

A very Happy Birthday to my role model 

@fsyqualipreneur! 

I don't think he ever knows this but whenever we were tasked by our teacher to write an essay on 'our Role Model', I will most definitely always write about my dad! For the family, he climbed from a mere machinist up to a Regional Manager; if he ain't my role model I don't know who else can it be.

I see so much of myself in you which is maybe why we often are logging heads with each other and you can piss me off till I don't speak to you for months (the record was half a year) but deep down we'll forever care for and love each other.



He was there when I was going through a hard break up (you usually don't get that from Asian parents) and brought me to trek Bukit Timah Hill to make me feel better. He celebrated my accomplishments and brought me to see the world (and still pissed me off/make me cry on EVERY SINGLE one of our trips together - WITHOUT fail!). Now I'll just laugh about the past and I'll try to tolerate you pissing me off but I cannot stop being a crybaby (I cannot help it that I cry over the smallest of things).

SO...
๐“–๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ญ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ญ๐”‚ '๐“˜ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ', ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“•๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ '๐“˜ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ'.

We were taught to kiss and say this to him ever since we were young. Honestly you are really a 'good man', one of my BFFs and I really do love you๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’›

#heartfeltwords

No comments:

Post a Comment